The European Society of Clinical Pharmacy (ESCP) is
an international leader in advancing quality and innovation
in clinical pharmacy education, practice and research.
The European Society of Clinical Pharmacy (ESCP) is an organization that
promotes, supports, implements and advances
education, practice and research in clinical pharmacy
in order to optimize outcomes for patients and society.
Therefore, the ESCP
- promotes the value and impact of clinical pharmacy services among health care professionals, scientific societies, health authorities and the public;
- raises awareness of clinical pharmacy practice and its activities across Europe and internationally (e.g. through publications).
The ESCP advances education by
- providing symposia, workshops and specific courses on innovative approaches to clinical pharmacy education, development and delivery ;
- supporting ESCP members and institutions in identifying, organizing and delivering quality teaching programs in clinical pharmacy.
The ESCP advances practice by
- providing a forum to share knowledge and ideas that develop and stimulate innovation in clinical pharmacy practice;
- engaging and supporting international, national and local leaders in clinical pharmacy education, practice and research;
- promoting a philosophy of practice in which clinical pharmacists are members of a multidisciplinary team of patient-centred health care providers.
The ESCP advances research by
- disseminating clinical pharmacy research findings ;
- stimulating innovative and high quality research in all areas of clinical pharmacy;
- promoting and enabling multi-centre research in all areas of clinical pharmacy both within countries and between countries or differing healthcare delivery systems.