- Fellowship is awarded in recognition of continued excellence in clinical pharmacy practice and/or research.
- Nominees must have been a full member of ESCP for at least 5 years; must have been in practice for at least 5 years since receipt of their highest professional pharmacy degree; and must have made a sustained contribution to ESCP through activities such as presentation at conferences/symposia/meetings; service to ESCP committees, SIGs, or publications; or election as an officer.
- Qualifying nominations for ESCP Fellow candidates must be cast by two Full Members or any Fellow, any GC member or any RESC chair .
- The ESCP GC decides on the nomination by a majority of votes.
- The successful candidate(s) will be recognized during the ESCP fall conferences and announced in ESCP News. If a successful candidate isn't able to attend the awarding ceremony, he/she shall be recognized at the next suitable occasion i.e. and in general, the following ESCP fall conference.
- A list of Fellows will be made available at the ESCP homepage.
- Travel costs of the successful candidate(s) to attend the awarding ceremony shall not be reimbursed by ESCP.
- The successful candidate receives a plaque in recognition and may use the designation "FESCP".
- An ESCP Fellow, who, subsequent to receiving the award, ceases to be an ESCP Individual Member, may not continue to use the designation FESCP.
- Unsuccessful candidates may be re-nominated, provided all criteria are still met at the time of re-nomination.
- Nominations should be submitted to the ESCP president before the 31 March of the year in which the award will be presented, and should contain the following information:
a) Curriculum Vitae of the candidate (in English, not exceeding two A4/letter pages, sent by e-mail);
b) A statement of the reasons why the candidate has been nominated (in English, not exceeding two A4/letter pages, sent by e-mail), utilizing the following headings:
I . Continued excellence in clinical pharmacy practice and/or research (including a list of - selected/most recent - peer-reviewed publications in the field of clinical pharmacy)
II . Contribution to the advancement of Clinical Pharmacy (preferable in Europe)
III . Services to ESCP
c) Name, address, e-mail, fax and telephone number of the nominee.