Membership in ESCP gives you access to the latest and most up to date education in clinical pharmacy. The Society's pan-European community of professionals provides you with a broad network of knowledgeable colleagues.
Members' expertise is founded on professional, clinical experience, on-going research and education and specific working environments. We invite you to join ESCP now to benefit from this collective knowledge bank and pan-European exposure to clinical pharmacy practice and techniques.
The benefits of ESCP membership include:
- Latest and most up-to-date scientific research accessible on-line 24 hours a day and delivered to your desk every two months with International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy (IJCP) */ Journal (free with your ESCP membership. Normal subscription rate is € 203).
- Regular updates and reviews from the clinical pharmacy community via ESCP News (quarterly newsletter)
- In-depth training and focused information exchange through participation in Special Interest Groups (topics of interest to choose from, participation is limited to three of these groups but there is NO extra charge).
- Special subscription rates for Adis Journals.
- The opportunity to study contemporary clinical pharmacy issues face-to-face with colleagues through ESCP Symposia and Workshops held twice a year (members benefit from substantial registration reductions).
* IJCP - International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy was called Pharmacy World & Science till 2010.