Faculty of Pharmacy, Comenius University in Bratislava
832 32 Bratislava
phone: +421 2 50 117 101
GPS: 48°09’36″N 17°08’04″E
The venue is located in the wider centre of Bratislava, with easy access to the airport, main railway station and main bus station.
When you arrive by plane:
– from Bratislava Airport: bus line 61 (direction Main Train Station/ Hlavná stanica), bus stop: Tipos Arena (Ice-Hockey Arena/ Zimný štadión)
– from Vienna Airport: Vienna Airport is cca 70 km from Bratislava. It takes about 55 minutes by bus from the Vienna Airport to the Main Bus Station Bratislava Nivy / Autobusová stanica Bratislava Nivy. You can use the lines of the following bus companies: RegioJet (regiojet.com), Slovak Lines (https://www.slovaklines.sk/
Public transport from the main bus station – trolleybus line 60 (direction Rádiová), bus stop Tipos Arena (Ice-Hockey Arena/ Zimný štadión)
When you travel by train:
– from Bratislava Main Train Station/ Hlavná stanica: buses line 61 (direction Airport/ Letisko) or night line N74 (direction Vlčie hrdlo), bus stop Tipos Arena (Ice-Hockey Arena/ Zimný štadión)
– from Bratislava Petržalka train Station/ Železničná stanica Petržalka: bus line 93 (direction Main Train Station/ Hlavná stanica), change at the bus stop Zochova to the bus line 39 (direction Ostredky Súhvezdná), bus stop Tipos Arena (Ice-Hockey Arena/ Zimný štadión)
When you travel by bus:
– from the Main Bus Station Bratislava Nivy/ Autobusová stanica Nivy: trolleybus line 60 (direction Rádiová), bus stop Tipos Arena (Ice-Hockey Arena/ Zimný štadión)
When you travel by car:
GPS: 48°09’36″N 17°08’04″E
Parking is available in the car park outside the venue and in the the hotel car parks.
Public transport and tickets information: https://imhd.sk/ba/public-transport
Information about Bratislava
Bratislava is the capital city of Slovakia. It is located on the Danube River on the border with Austria and Hungary. It’s surrounded by vineyards and the Little Carpathians, and criss-crossed by wooded walking and cycling paths. You can stroll through the old town, visit museums, galleries and concerts, or have a drink in one of the lively bars and cafes. You can go up to the UFO restaurant or walk to Bratislava Castle for views over the Old Town and the Danube. Or visit the Devin Castle for a wonderful view of the confluence of the Morava and Danube rivers. Come and enjoy the ESCP Spring Workshop and the big city of Bratislava.
For more tourist information visit: https://www.visitbratislava.com
Panorama of Bratislava (Castle, St. Martin´s Cathedral, UFO)
Grassalkovich Palace/ Presidential Palace
Pleanary room 1 – Aula of the Faculty of Pharmacy
Plenary room 2 – Multimedial room
We invite you to promote your company in on-site form of this congress event in an effective way, using forms of sponsorship you prefer as well as the amount of sponsorship support you decide to offer.
Delegates welcome the opportunity to tap into the expertise provided by exhibitors and in addition to the commercial exhibits, coffee breaks may be used as an opportunity to draw the attention of delegates to visit booths, sponsors´ Symposia and other promotional events.
Sponsors will be provided with a unique opportunity to gain direct access to the Spring Workshop on-site and online materials and to interact with participants of our event from different fields of medicine and pharmacy.
The sponsors’ contribution is recognized as a valuable enhancement of the Spring Workshop, the options listed in the Sponsor Brochure can be subject to negotiation.
Please contact the ESCP International Office for a copy of the Sponsor Brochure.Contact Us
Thanks to our sponsors
15 November 2023
Abstract submission Opening
17 January 2024
Abstract submission Deadline
27 January 2024
Abstract Review Closing
09 February 2024
Notification to submitters