Aligned with the ESCP vision and mission , all activities focus on supporting clinical pharmacy practice, education and research.
ESCP provides an international forum for discussion, networking, support, development, and leadership in all aspects of clinical pharmacy. This is delivered through
- Providing access to experts in defined areas of clinical pharmacy practice, education, and research
- International workshops and symposia
- Special Interest Groups
- Best Practice Papers and other Position Papers
- Providing access to the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, and Drug and Therapy Perspectives
- Providing opportunities to apply for ESCP Research Grants
- Providing access to an array of clinical pharmacy practice, education, research resources
- Working collaboratively with other key international and national bodies
- Advocating for clinical pharmacy at international and national levels
The ESCP Research Committee and Education Committee lead our activities in these areas and are open to your suggestions.